Schools Out Club Privacy Notice
Schools Out Club is required to collect personal data from you, about you and your child to deliver a childcare service. The personal information we will collect is as follows:
- Name, address and date of birth of the child
- Name, address, phone number(s)m and email addresses of both parents and emergency contacts
- Names of people who have parental responsibility for the child
- Medical, Dietary and Security requirements
- Special Educational needs or disability
- Ethnic group
- Home languages
- Consent for photographs on website, Facebook, around the setting, local publications and videos
- Permission to share information with other settings or outside professionals
- Personal information including parent’s national insurance number and proof of identification for government funding
- Doctors details
We will collect this data verbally and in writing online in the form of registration forms and government funding forms. We are required to hold and use this personal data to comply with the statutory framework of England, OFSTED, the department for education and our Local Authority.
This data will be used to:
- Support your child’s development
- Monitor and report on your child’s progress
- Share information about activities in our setting
- Contact named people in an emergency
- Share with other professionals in accordance with legislations
- Ensure that this setting receives the 30-hour funding for which it is eligible
- To provide parents with invoices regarding fees and money handling
This data will be held and stored securely and will not be disclosed to any other person unlawfully in line with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. Schools Out Club may need to share your data by law with outside agencies. In the event of non- payment of fees Schools Out Club reserves the right to share your data with debt collecting agencies i.e. Redwood Collections or the small claims court. The club fees administer will notify you in writing before this happens.
Data will be obtained for a specific lawful purpose and not processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose.
Data will be accurate and kept up to date as parents/carers formally notify us of any changes.
Data will not be stored for any longer than is necessary (up to the age of child turning 15 years when they are no longer old enough to attend)
Data will be kept safe from unauthorised access, accidental loss or destruction.
Data will be disposed of safely.
Staff will understand their role in data protection.
Parents and carers have the right to know what information we hold and can request in writing to the manager to see this.
If you feel that Schools Out Club have breached data protection laws, please write to The Manager who will deal with your complaint as soon as practically possible. If a breach is found Schools Out Club will report to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) within 72 hours of becoming aware of the breach. Telephone number: 0303 123 1113. If you feel that Schools Out Club have not dealt with the complaint, then you should report to the ICO.